Career in Sports Day
Attending the Hornets Career in Sports Day event? Students are invited to double their educational experience at the Hall for a corresponding career day program.
Students are Invited to the Hall!
Join us for a day filled with high-speed fun, hands-on activities and educational classes.
Students will have an opportunity to explore the world of marketing, public relations, sponsorship and other careers in NASCAR during this educational experience at the Hall. We’re hosting two convenient time slots so your class will be able to attend both the Hornets Career in Sports Day and the NASCAR Hall of Fame’s corresponding program.
*Book early to participate in an experiential 45-minute class. The hands-on activity includes building a race car and racing it around a track. Space is limited.
- Interactive and self-guided learning stations featuring subjects like marketing, sponsorship and social media
- Creating a paint scheme for a race car
- Exploring NASCAR marketing careers in our “Team and Tracks” exhibit
- Discovering how trophies are key marketing opportunities in our “Collection Vault”
- Stepping into the role of a pit crew member, driver, broadcaster or crew chief
- Going inside our garage to see how teams build race cars from both an engineering and development standpoint
- Learning about the evolution of the race car and how its design has impacted its functionality over the years
Space is limited. Reserve your group (minimum of 10 students) today at firstname.lastname@example.org.