One Brick at a Time
Reserve your place in NASCAR history by purchasing a NASCAR Hall of Fame Commemorative Brick.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows you to personalize a Commemorative Brick that will have its place forever in the Ceremonial Plaza in front of the NASCAR Hall of Fame main entrance. This prime location will guarantee fans’ bricks will be seen by thousands of visitors each year.
The Commemorative Bricks can be inscribed with a customized message or enhanced with a driver likeness, team or track logo.
Replica bricks can also be purchased for display in your home or office.
Installations occur once a year in May. Deadline for purchase is March 1 and bricks are installed that May. If you miss the deadline, your request will be added to the next order.
The NASCAR Hall of Fame Foundation has established the Commemorative Brick program to serve as a lasting tribute to the great fans that have made NASCAR the sport it is today. The NASCAR Hall of Fame Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, portions of contributions to which are tax deductable. Net proceeds from the NASCAR Hall of Fame Commemorative Brick Program will be used by the NASCAR Hall of Fame Foundation and will support the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Brick Options & Pricing
Size: 4" x 8"
3-line message | Brick: $150 | Replica: $65
Size: 8" x 8"
6-line message | Brick: $300 | Replica: $125
Size: 8" x 8" with logo from approved list
Logo and 4-line message | Brick: $325 | Replica: $150
- 15 characters per line, including spaces. All letters, numbers and punctuation marks on a standard keyboard are acceptable
- All text will be automatically centered and in all caps
- Inscriptions will communicate non-commercial messages only
- We cannot guarantee multiple orders will be placed next to each other in the pod outside
- All brick content will be approved by the NASCAR Hall of Fame personnel before submission