Join us for a curriculum and project-based learning experience at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, locally at your school, or virtually.
Educational Field Trips
The Hall offers multiple formats to make sure your school’s needs are met, including on-site opportunities and virtual alternatives. Our curriculum incorporates SPARK! Full Throttle Discovery racing-themed education with the NASCAR Hall of Fame’s STE(A)M-based educational programs. We have three field trip options for you to choose from:
At The Hall
Visit us in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the ultimate learning field trip experience.
On the Road
Explore the world of racing without leaving the classroom.
Virtual Field Trips
Experience a virtual pass to the Hall through our distance learning options.
Our Catalog for Educators
NASCAR Hall of Fame Field Trips and educational learning opportunities for the 2022-2023 school year.
View classes and curriculum standards.
- Experience everything there is to love about NASCAR in our seven thematic exhibit galleries
- More than 30 race cars connected to the legends, heroes and innovators of NASCA
- 12-minute introductory film about NASCAR Hall of Fame and history of the sport
- Interactive and touch-screen theme stations to enhance the exhibits and artifacts (complimentary individual stylus provided)
- Physically active career discovery stations where students assume a career
- Hundreds of artifacts representing NASCAR, its technology and the people
- Over 70 years of NASCAR history and innovation on display
A note from our Executive Director
For the past ten years, the NASCAR Hall of Fame has welcomed students to discover and learn about NASCAR and its history, celebrating individuals who have changed the sport and influenced the world around us through innovation and technology.
An educational experience at the NASCAR Hall of Fame combines experiential learning through our exhibits and personalized student experience with real-world applications and standard supplemented workshops and classes designed to meet you and your students’ needs. We look forward to ‘Spark’-ing interest and excitement in your students as well as providing a Full Throttle experience for you.
- Winston Kelley
Executive Director | NASCAR Hall of Fame