Join us for a curriculum and project-based learning virtually with our remote educational opportunities.
- Unlimited geographical reach available within local region or across the country.
- Guided instruction led by knowledgeable staff member.
- Intimate learning opportunity with no more than 25 students at one time.
- Aligned workshop to support standards of learning and real-life application.
- Engaging for all student learning styles (visual, auditory and tactile) by using different technology to support teaching.
- Behind-the-scenes view of NASCAR careers and inside the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Tactile lab materials provided with assisted facilitation by teacher.
Featured Lesson: Types of Energy
Our Catalog for Educators
NASCAR Hall of Fame Field Trips and educational learning opportunities for the 2020-2021 school year.
View classes and curriculum standards.
VIRTUAL FIELD TRIP
Booking your first field trip with the NASCAR Hall of Fame? Don't hesitate to reach out and connect with our sales and reservation team to plan your visit. We are here to assist you and provide you all the information needed to ensure each visit achieves your educational goals and exceeds expectations. Call 888-902-6463 Ext. 3 or email email@example.com
What We Provide
- Specialized supplies shipped to a single location, including an individual kit of materials for each student. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Additional materials like a lesson plan, teacher resource kit, access to online resources and supplementary activities, instructions for conducting/facilitating the workshop and technical support (Hall is not responsible for individual connectivity)
- For the live stream option, a NASCAR Hall of Fame Education staff member to fully facilitate workshop with teacher support
- For the pre-recorded option, a prepared presentation by a Hall Education staff member
What you provide
- Supplemental materials as needed, such as tape, scissors, markers, etc.
- Room set and internet connection to access live stream or pre-recorded workshops
- Classroom management of students for live-streaming sessions
- Active facilitation and supported instructions for pre-recorded workshops
Educational Workshops and Classes
- Workshops have pre-set time lengths but can be adjusted to fit your school’s schedule.
- Elementary (K-5) workshops are 30 minutes long. Middle school (6-8) classes are 60 minutes long. High school (9-12) seminars are 90 minutes long and provide a hands-on component.
- All workshops are aligned to national and state standards; adaptations or adjustments to objectives can be accommodated to fit your needs with at least a month's notice.
- Multiple workshops can be scheduled over the course of a year to provide connected concepts for real-world understanding and application.
- Virtual workshops can be paired with field trips to NASCAR Hall of Fame to further the experience.
- Workshops can be streamed either to an individual site/classroom of students or to multiple connections with students working remotely.
- Available seven days a week nationally and in all time zones.
- Multiple live virtual classes or workshops can be booked in one day. Please allow 30 minutes between sessions for Hall staff members to reset. Presentations do not need to be back to back.
- Grade levels and presentation topics can be blended and adapted to fit your needs.
- Payment for the workshop is due at the time of booking for a minimum number of students/participants.
Live Virtual Field Trip
Virtual Live Field Trips - class provided live to students online by staff member and kit of materials sent to class.
Recorded Virtual Field Trip
Virtual Recorded Field Trips are implemented by teachers with support material(s) from the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Elementary/Middle School: $145 per program (up to 25 students).
- High School: $170 per program (up to 25 students).
Field Trips and Educational Program FAQs
Do you provide any scholarships for student visits?
NASCAR Hall of Fame Foundation accepts applications for financial support for admission and education classes at the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Eligibility is based on free and reduced lunch and Title I
percentages for a school. The availability of financial assistance depends on funds available for a year.
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
Cancellation notice is requested as soon as possible. Cancellations may be rescheduled for a visit within 12 months. There is no fee for rescheduling as long as the class or visit is rescheduled within one week of the cancellation date and the visit is completed within the 12 months of the originally scheduled date. Changes to the number of attendees must be made three days before the program or visit, and an adjusted invoice will be provided. No refunds will be issued the day of the visit.
When do we need to provide payment?
Payment is required five days before the program or visit date. Payments can be made via check or credit card. School checks (no personal) may be accepted on the day of the visit.
How far in advance do I need to schedule a field trip?
You may schedule your field trip up to a year in advance to secure your first date selection. A reservation is recommended at least four months in advance of your priority visit day. If you call with less than a month's notice, availability may be limited for select dates.
Can I receive a customized program for my group?
Requests for programs modified in content, length, or to fit ages other than those listed on the education section may be granted depending upon availability and require a custom program fee. Lead-time of at least six weeks is needed.
Do you have special educational programs or events?
NASCAR Hall of Fame education, family and public programs are growing every year. To view the latest activities and events, visit our calendar. NASCAR Hall of Fame host teacher tours and open houses at least twice a year.
At The Hall
Visit us in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the ultimate learning field trip experience.
On the Road
Explore the world of racing without leaving the classroom.