Moments and Memories
The NASCAR Hall of Fame's newest Great Hall exhibit highlights 6 vehicles and 4 artifact cases celebrating NASCAR's 75th Anniversary.
Celebrating the Storied History of NASCAR
Please note: this exhibit will not be available August 2, 2023 as we announce the Class of 2024 Inductees.
The exhibit provides a well-rounded look into the sport’s storied past and includes 10 themes, six told through cars and four told through artifact cases. The display will be available for guests to see and experience from April – November 2023.
NASCAR 75: Moments and Memories celebrates NASCAR's 75th Anniversary with six vehicles themes:
- “Racing On the Beach,” Glen Wood, 1954 Ford Sportsman
- “Innovation Drives the Sport,” Buddy Baker, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
- “The American Sport,” Donnie Allison, 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
- “NASCAR’s Family Heritage,” Bobby Allison, 1987 Buick LeSabre
- “Thank You Fans,” Rusty Wallace, 2005 Dodge Charger
- "Celebration of Champions,” Tony Stewart, 2011 Chevrolet Impala
Four artifact cases highlight a unique perspective in celebration of the sport’s 75th anniversary, with themes including:
- “Founding,” highlights the start of NASCAR and includes a 1940 Bill France pre-NASCAR trophy.
- “Military,” celebrates NASCAR’s commitment to honoring the military and serving our communities through showcasing NASCAR Hall of Famers who served in the U.S. Military and includes the World War II Army Uniform of Raymond Parks.
- “Past Tracks,” celebrates racetracks throughout the sport and includes Fred Lorenzen’s 1963 North Carolina 500 trophy.
- “Diversity,” spotlights many within the sport who broke barriers and includes Wendell Scott’s fire suit.
NASCAR 75: Moments and Memories will be installed through November 2023.
Glen Wood, 1954 Ford Sportsman
Buddy Baker, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
Donnie Allison, 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
Bobby Allison, 1987 Buick LeSabre
Rusty Wallace, 2005 Dodge Charger
Tony Stewart, 2011 Chevrolet Impala